POSITION TITLE: COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP DIRECTOR (OUTSIDE SALES)
Reports To: Chamber CEO
Summary of Position: This position is designed to assist the CEO of the Tulare Chamber of Commerce. Develop partnerships via implementation, directing, and conducting activities to increase and sustain the Chamber's partnerships, especially as directed by the CEO. Manage partnership services efforts of the Tulare Chamber of Commerce. Work in coordination with CEO regarding securing major partnerships. See that appropriate records are maintained regarding membership/partnership histories, rosters and related data. Assist in accomplishing monetary goals and objectives as set by the CEO and Executive Officers.
• Responsible for all partnership/membership sales, including locating qualifying leads and prospects, selling new partnerships, preparing sales reports and meeting monthly sales goals.
• Stay informed about member/partner benefits, Chamber events and functions.
• Responsible for increasing major partnerships and event sponsorships.
• Supervise the Ambassador program; recruitment, training & organization; aid Ambassadors in their responsibilities; plan/arrange monthly meetings and incentives/special programs as needed.
• Coordinate all details of networking events including ribbon cuttings/grand openings/mixers/seminars and City Talks.
• Assist in new membership/partnership orientation activities for the Chamber.
• Encourage membership/partnership participation in Chamber events and on committees.
• Communicate weekly with members to increase membership value and retention.
• Make membership and sponsorship recommendations to CEO.
• Prepare follow up correspondence for new members.
• Make monthly member contacts to collect on delinquent accounts and save accounts requesting cancellation.
• Plan membership sales/promotional/retention material with assistance from Director of Marketing &
• Actively involved in planning and/or execution of major Chamber events.
• Other duties as required.
• Motivated professional with excellent time and project management skills.
• Must have the ability to foster the values of member relations.
• Previous sales experience required.
• Knowledge of membership organization, sales, partnership building, and coordination of volunteers.
• Working knowledge of Chamber activities and the Tulare business community.
• Public speaking/presentation skills.
• Minimum of two years college training.
• Computer knowledge/database management.
• Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle and be legally licensed and insured.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with little supervision.
This job description/posting describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. The Tulare Chamber is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Emailed resumes may be sent to the attention of Chamber CEO Donnette Silva Carter – email@example.com
Resumes may also be mailed or delivered to the Tulare Chamber of Commerce, ATTN: Donnette Silva Carter, CEO, 220 E. Tulare Avenue, Tulare, CA 93274
Application Deadline is November 17, 2018.