The best way to get your company's name known in the community is through Chamber membership and involvement. The Chamber is the center of business life in Tulare and is an excellent vehicle for promoting your business.
- Listing and advertising in the Tulare Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory and Community Profile - 500 copies of this publication are distributed and only businesses affiliated with the Chamber are listed in it.
- Website listing -Businesses can be looked up by either name or business category on the Chamber's website - www.tularechamber.org. Additionally, members with their own websites can receive a free link from the Chamber site.
- Exclusive opportunities to advertise in the monthly Chamber Update newsletter, our membership directory, Social Media, city map, Profile Display and other publications. Advertising in most of these areas is limited strictly to Chamber members.
- News articles in the Chamber Update - Members are invited to send news releases about their businesses or organizations, and every effort is made to include this information in the Chamber newsletter.
- Business referrals - the Chamber and our Welcome Center get hundreds of calls and visits each month from people who are looking for particular goods or services in our area. Only Chamber members are referred.
- Ribbon cuttings or ground breaking - if you have a new or newly relocated business, we can help you get the word out by helping with a ribbon cutting or ground breaking ceremony.
- Mixers – Hosting a Chamber Mixer is a great way to showcase your business!
- Membership Plaque - Members are given a professional plaque for display at your place of business. When your customers and clients see the plaque in your office, they know that you support your community.